“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

As the first post of my long awaited cosmetic/makeup blog. I'm going to post my favorites. I have been meaning to start a makeup blog, but for fear that it would turn out like my others I pushed it off. Also I didn't have a camera, but now that I do, I cannnnn I can I can. :)

FAVORITES

Shampoo: Dove Deep Moisture/ Clariol Silver shampoo
Condtioner: Dove Deep Moisture
Styling products:
-Heat Protecting (for when I use heat to style my hair aka curlers and straighteners): Beyond the Zone Turn up the Heat Heat protecting spray (smells like candyyy)
-Leave In Conditioners: Dove Spray leave in conditioner/Herbal Essence Long term relationship Leave in split end protector (it's a creme)
Shower Gel: Dove
Body moisturizer: Johnson's soft lotion Extra care healing lotion
Deodorant: Dove
Fake Tan: N/A
Cleanser: IPKN Cleansing Foam/ Mario Badescu Kiwi Face scrub
Eye makeup remover: Baby Oil/ Lancome Dual Eye Makeup Remover
Exfoliator: MAC volcanic ash exfoliator/ Mario Badescu Kiwi Face Scrub/ Asprin Honey Mask
Primer: Occasionally, Make up Forever HD Foundation Primer
Foundation: Still testing out BB Creams
Foundation brush: Kirkland
Concealer: N/A
Powder: MAC Blotting Powder in Medium-dark
Blusher: Vincent Longo Hydrostick in Rosewood/ NARS in Orgasm and Guilda
Bronzer: Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Bronze/ NARS in Laguna/ Vincent Longo in Luna
Highlighter: N/A
Eyeshadow base: Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original and Sin
Eyeshadows: The She Space
Eyeliner: Bobbi Brown Gel Liners and Rimmel Waterproof pencil liner
Eyelash curler: N/A
Eyelash base: N/A
Mascara: Cover Girl Lash Blast
Lipstick: MAC Myth
Lipgloss: Bath and Body Works C.O. Bigelow
Nail Colour: N/A

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

comments?♥