“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

OMG I'm breaking out like woah. It's not even funny. I don't know what is causing it either! My skin was pretty zit free after i started using OXY with benzyl peroxide. But I don't know what happened. I'm still using the cleanser, but I have also thrown in some other products. OH WOE IS ME. UGH. I'm caught between the Revlon Color Stay foundation and the American Beauty moisturizer. I have an itching feeling that it's the moisturizer because I normally have oily skin but I feel like the moisturizer (which, by the way is geared towards DRY SKIN, I am, mind you, OILY/COMBO however after I wash my face it gets so dry to the point where my skin cracks. And yes I have tried other face washes/exfoliants, same results)

UGHHH will update with reviews on
Revlon Color Stay Foundation
American Beauty Dry skin Moisturizer
Dr. Jart Silver Label BB Cream
IPKN BB Cream
Make Up Forever Concealer Palette in #1
Eyebrow Pencils
Hauls

and Eyes/Face of The Day and maybe Tutorials? mehh depends on how it turns out and if I get annoyed at the process of cropping and shiet

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

comments?♥