“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

So I read on Soompi that drinking a mixture of Honey and Cinnamon will help people lose weight. I'm a little iffy about the idea, but I'm more interested in it helping control cravings and sugar binges. MEHH. I think I wanna do this and the Idiot-Proof diet, which I started for a day, but didn't quite workout because since I was so restricted from foods, I wanted to eat everything in sight. But within the first day I lost 2.5lbs, which is pretty good for me. And since tomorrow's saturday I can go shopping with mommy and get everything. SIGH. hopefully this will control the cravings. But yeah I'm going to keep and update on everything here.

Honey and Cinnamon











http://www.weight-loss-advisor.com/blog/20...or-weight-loss/
Benefits of Honey and Cinnamon (here's a short list)
    colds
    toothaches
    acne
    immune system
    longetivity
Ingredients

half teaspoon of cinnamon powder
1 teaspoon of honey
1 cup of boiling water
Preparation

Mix the cinnamon and honey in the cup and make a paste. Add the boiling water and cover the cup for half an hour. Stir the mixture water and filter it. Wait until it cools enough for drinking and it’s ready.

“Serving” - I couldn’t think of a better word

Take one half of the drink 30 minutes before breakfast and the other half after dinner, before going to bed.

Weight loss success stories

People who have tried this amazing weight loss drink say that they have lost about 3 kg (6-7 lbs) for 1 week.

-Taken From SOOMPI

Idiot-Proof Diet

DIET RULES:

The Diet Rules are fairly simple.

*First, you may eat your 4 Daily Meals in ANY ORDER.

This means that you don't have to eat MEAL #1 first and MEAL #4 last each day. For example, if you want to eat Meal #3 for breakfast then you can, or if you want to eat Meal #1 for dinner then you can...

You must eat all 4 meals on the day they are scheduled though ---- but you may eat them in ANY ORDER.

Here are the rest of the simple rules:

You will follow this 11 Day menu, and at the end of the 11 Days you may take 3 "Cheat Days" where you can eat ANYTHING YOU WANT for 3 straight days.


I have already generated my 3rd stupid diet thingy for the next 11 days. I WILL update my blog every day for the next 11 days and update with what's happening, how many lbs lost and how I am dealing. UGH hopefully it goes well.

***I forgot my one year with KPL Zetas is coming up so the Idiot-Proof diet will be put on hold, but will continue with the honey and cinnamon thing. yay

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

comments?♥