“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

Project 10 Pan

What is it you ask? It's the concept of using up or hitting the pan of 10 makeup products to be allowed to buy 1 new make up item. Make up item is not limited to eyeshadow pan/pot but everything from face and liner to lip products with the exception of skin care.

Why?? this is mainly geared for those make up junkies like myself who keep purchasing cosmetics despite already having a product that is equal or close to it. This project helps mak up junkies limit their purchases and forces them to use up their existing makeup, hence decreasing their own lost.

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO LAST?

........honestly I cannot say. but I am aiming for at least 1 round of 1o pans. HAHA and when I'm done I am most likely going all out before I start it again. but hey at least I'll be 10 pans down. this is a great concept to follow by because honestly to say this is going to help my wallet SO MUCH. You don't know how much of a struggle it is to pay my credit card bills when they keep racking up because of my makeup purchases >.<

Look into the future: I think my skin care's going first (5 products) and then next would probably be mascara, lip products and then foundation in that order. HOPEFULLY it won't take too long. I've been itching to try some of those cheapie wetn'wild products that apparently work pretty well.

GOOD LUCK TO ME AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO DECIDES TO DO PROJECT 10 PAN<33