“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

Revlon Colorstay foundation

So I purchesed the Revlon Colorstay Foundation for oily/combination skin in 300 Golden Beige a couple of weeks back. But because of a major breakout from god knows what (too many new products all at once) I haven't gotten a chance to really use this. So I started using this during my major break out and I'm not sure if this was the cause of the break out or if it was the American Beauty moisturizer I was trying out. So in order for my skin to heal I put these two products away until my skin got a chance to recover. I picked this up a couple of days a go and began using it. A few pimples have popped up but I'm not pointing any fingers yet because I haven't been using my OXY Benzyl Peroxide face wash. I'm hoping it's just a weird coincidence and chance that a few pimples began popping up right when I started to use this product. BUT BUT, I am not writing a review about it just yeeeeetttttt. I will try the product out for another week and we'll see how it turns out. I'm still experimenting with different ways to apply it. :)

az<3

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

comments?♥