“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

Star-Studded FOTD

Posted on 8:37 PM | By a.z.♥ | In ,

Boo. I had a dramatic fotd yesterday but I forgot where I put my camera so no pictures :(
Super sad because it was inspired by Sandra Park's makeup in the Cass CF. Maybe I'll recreated a daytime look of that look tomorrow :)


Products Used
Face
IPKN BB Cream
ELF Studio Blush in Peachy Keen
MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl
Revlon Colorstay Quad in Azure Blue (all colors except for the top light silver)
Revlon Colorstay Quad in Sterling Rose (2nd shadow from the top, the light pink)
MAC Brow Shader in Walnut and Ivorie
Bobbi Brown Gel liner in Black
Lancome Artliner in Star-Studded
Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara
Shisheido Mascara Base

Lips
Palmer's Swivel Stick Cocoa Butter

---
random note. I've been loving Sandra Park and Lee Min Ho's Cass CF. I'm not a fan of beer but I love the song and the CF. So addicting. Sandra looks so fierce! My hero! Monayy can't buy my love yo! haha Enough weirdness, here's the CF for those who haven't seen it. :)




Hope everyone had a great weekend! :)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

comments?♥