“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

sorry for the lack of updates lately, but soonnn a haul video/post! VERY SOON! Yay. Why may you ask? because of this

COMING SOON TO SEPHORA: Illamasqua


WOOHOOOOOO~
I've been eyeing Illamasqua products online for quite a while now and I was SO CLOSE to buying them but to buy them off of sephora.com is better for me because I have beauty points and I can return them safely if the product doesn't work well with me, unlike if I were to buy it straight from the Illamasqua website because they are Europe based, so it would have to go through international whatchamahcallits. And I want to get my Illamasqua products ASAP! Yay haha. But anywhooo, Illamasqua is coming to sephora.com on JULY 21st! Only two days away! I have heard over and over again that it would be on sephora.com at the END of July, but I just found out that it's actually the 21st so yay, sooner than the 31st. LOL

Anyways I'm lookin forward to the launch of Illamasqua at Sephora.com are you? :)