“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

What is on my Sephora shopping list and why?

Posted on 3:40 PM | By A.Z. | In , , , ,

So of course everyone knows how excited I am for the launch of Illamasqua. BUT I was smart and didn't know that even though it's avaliable on the site, it is not avaliable for purchase YET. Garr. Poopy. Oh wells I have my wishlist set up and ready to go and what is in it you may ask? I'll tell you :D

Illamasqua Eye Liner Cake ($21)
WHY?

I heard from the grape vine that this stays FOREVER and that the black is the blackest black that has been seen. I've been on the lookout to try cake eyeliners, to switch up my options from bobbi brown gel liner to cake. We'll see if this stands the test of my eyelid oil.




Illamasqua Eye brow Cake ($19)
WHY?
I'm always on the lookout for eyebrow products and the fact that this is in cake for has poked my interest. I also heard that the cake itself is EXTREMELY long lasting. We'll see if it's true :)





Illamasqua Illuminator ($18) in Poised or Fondle
WHY?
The pigmentation of this product is insanely nice from the swatches I have stalked online. Apparently it's extremely long lasting and the colors are GORGEOUS. Must give it a try at least.





Illamasqua Lipstick in Obey and Sonnet ($20)
WHY?

Illamasqua's lip products have been known for their pigmentation. Gossip has it that their lipsticks are super creamy and glide on very nicely. Pigmentation is also amazingly great, not to mention GORGEOUS colors as well. I wanted the intense lipgloss too but they didn't have the colors I wanted. Darn you lucky UKers.



Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion- Pore Perfecting ($30) WHY?
Is this as great as the Urban Decay Primer Potion for the eyes? If it is then I'm sold. I missed out on the samples when they were giving it away online, but I'm willing to try it. Hopefully it wont break me out like other primers :(





Yeap that's it. I've been pretty good about buying makeup lately. I won't splurge that much haha. But yeah. The question is, what products do I NEED? :D
What's in YOUR sephora shopping bag? :)