“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

ELF Swatches Part 3 and FOTD

Posted on 9:09 PM | By a.z.♥ | In , , ,




Ergh, I don't really remember what I used. Too many new things haha >.< All I remember is Eyes the main products were UDPP, ELF Studio shadow transformer and Pebble shadow. And for Blush I used Tickled Pink from the ELF studio line


So lately I've been doing natural smokey looks with the ELF Studio eyeshadow transformer quad and the Studio eyeshadows. I'm really liking the natural look lately but I'm most definitely going to be experimenting with a more dramatic look for my birthday on Saturday :D Yay! I'm going to be turning 21, kinda hehe. :) Any color combinations or looks I should try out? :)

Anyways, I didn't post a full picture of my ELF mineral line haul but here are some swatches, the products themselves are stored away until I find a new makeup storage thing. Things are overflowing onto my study desk haha. Must clean and organize that before school starts ekk!



[L-R] ELF Lip liners in Raisin, Brown, Peachy and Rose, ELF eyeliner in Ash, ELF Lipglosses in Au Naturale, Pagent Princess and Fierce



[L-R TOP] ELF eyeshadows in Sassy, Wild, Confident, Socialite, Elegant
[L-R BOTTOM] Partier, Temptress, Celebrity, Glamorous and Natural



[L-R] ELF Blushes in Bliss, Joy, Joy (sorry double swatched by accident) and Coral

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

comments?♥