“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

Small Sephora and Drugstore Haul

Posted on 6:22 PM | By a.z.♥ | In , , , , , ,

Photobucket

Murad Oil-Control Mattifyer w/ spf15
Benefit sample lipstick in Lady's Choice
Sephora Super Shimmer Lipgloss trio (Birthday gift for beauty insiders)
Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion
Maybelline Superstay Liquid Foundation in Classic beige
Maybelline Superstay Concealer in Cream
..............and 2 shotglasses the bestie bought back for me from Ocean City...lol....

SIGH, so I got into a car accident today, which was NOT my fault at ALL! But yeah you know how that just dims your mood and just the rest of your day. So I headed over to the mall with my bestie and did some retail therapy, which did make me feel a little better. Haha, the Murad was definetly an impulse buy. Right before I checked out I went and grabbed it because previously I was debating on whether I should buy it or not, whether I really needed it. But today because of my mood I was just like "eff this" *runs and grabs it and payed*

Reviews for these will definetly be coming in the future. so stay tuned! :)




P.S. Did you notice the new layout?? Now you can follow my blog via.....whatever you like to read your blogs in. :) I will put up a new poll sometime soon (The last one Revlon won, hehe.)