“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

Azure Blue FOTD, Quick Haul and Ramble

Posted on 9:39 PM | By a.z.♥ | In , , , ,

hehehehe. CVS is having a Revlon BOGOF sale and I couldn't help myself.......
yeahhhhhh I bought 6 Revlon Colorstay quads. SIGH. If you haven't noticed by now, I kinda go crazy when there are sales >.<>.<

Anyways, for this FOTD I used my new Revlon Colorstay Quad in Azure Blue. My camera kinda washed it out but the colors are so pretty in person. Although when I started getting grease-ballish throughout the day I felt like I started looking emo LOL. Maybe it's because my makeup didn't match what I was wearing that day. Poo oh wells, no one to impress. haha. The shadows look more true to color in the one really bright picture. But it looks photoshopped right? LOL It's not besides the auto levels and the border. Oh sun, I love the weather we're having over here, but that doesn't mean I'm not allergic to you anymore. GO AWAYYYY. lol Just kidding. Just bad time to take pictures haha.





Products Used
Face
Shiseido Sun Protection Liquid Foundation
ELF Mineral Blush in Joy
MAC Blot Powder

Eyes
ELF Mineral Eye Primer
Revlon Colorstay Quad in Azure Blue (all four shades)
ELF Studio Eyeshadow in Sand Dollar
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown

Lips
Egyptian Magic
Maybelline Color Sensation Lipcolor in Born With It
Wetn'Wild Mega Plumping Lipgloss

---

BTW I'm also wearing the necklace that I received from Lisa yesterday. I tied two slipknots so I can adjust the necklace to any length I want without having to deal with ties and such. Isn't it pretty? Thanks again Lisa! I LOVE IT :)

---

P.S. My soompi account is working now :) I don't know what was wrong but I continually bothered the support team about it and after they did something to my account I was able to login again. yay. Bad news, I tried the Old Navy Weekly thing today......I'm too slow....or everyone's too fast. haha oh well, I tried. Have you guys been successful??

Comments (2)

I was at CVS today, too, and was eying these shadows. New CVS's opened up in my area, and they sent out $10 off a $20 purchase-- what a great deal. I managed to resist :\.
BTW, I've NEVER seen anyone else tie the leather string like that (at least not any of my customers), and it looks amazing. Thanks so much!

Woah! You got almost all of them!
I picked up only one because of the BOGO sale and got a colorstay eyeliner too. I got mine in stonewash denim. The colors are super pretty in the pan but are kinda sheer when I swatch them... I think I need to use a primer >.> But I'm waiting for a Loreal BOGO to get the de-crease haha.
Btw I'm Angelic_Betrayal on Soompi!!

Post a Comment

comments?♥