“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

Birthday FOTD and Soompi Problem

Posted on 6:27 AM | By a.z.♥ | In , , , ,

I actually had 2 Birthday looks, but I only have a picture of one because I was in a rush to get out of the house. haha. All I really did was pat Peace Eyeshadow from Urban decay Over the red eyeshadow, making a dark indigo color and darkened up the black on the outer V for a more dramatic look. I wish I had pictures, they would have been better than me describing it. haha fails.


Products Used
Face
Shiseido Sun Protection Liquid Foundation
ELF Studio Blush in Peachy Keen
MAC Blot Powder

Eyes
ELF Mineral Eye Primer
The She Space pigment in Halos and Horns
ELF Studio Eyeshadow in Charcoal
ELF Studio Eyeshadow in Sand Dollar
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black
The Face Shop Mascara Primer
Maybelline Lash Stylist

Lips
Chapstick


Probleeemmmm.
Have any of you ladies that found me through soompi had any problems logining in? I've been trying to login since sunday and everytime I do it says "Unable to Complete Request" and then when after that everything that I click soompi related, that shows up. Gggrrrr. This is bothering me.I've cleared my cookies and what not. I don't know what's wrong. If anyone has a solution or solved the problem please let me know!

Comments (3)

Pretty eye look :]
I hardly see red shadow used and this looks good!
Are you still having problems with soompi? It works fine for me 0_0

It still doesn't work :(
I'm even trying to log in on my work computer too. Boo. Maybe it's a regional thing? I dunno. SIGH.

thanks for reading btw! :)

I haven't been having any problem with Soompi :\

Also, I have a new giveaway happening, in case you're interested in entering!

Have you gotten the necklace yet? =)

Post a Comment

comments?♥