“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

Simple Dark Smokey FOTD

Posted on 10:36 AM | By a.z.♥ | In , ,


I know, I'm SOOOOOO creative with my titles haha.
Products Used
Face
Laneige Snow Crystal Dual Foundation
MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark
ELF Studio Blush in Tickled Pink

Eyes
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Stila Smudgepot in Kitten
Revlon Colorstay Quad in Copper Spice
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Zero
Red Cherry Lashes in #213
Loreal Lineur Intense in Carbon black
MAC Brow Shader in Walnut and Ivorie
Loreal Extra-Volumous Collagen Mascara

Lips
Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tar in Hush
NYX Lipgloss in Whipped

Comments (3)

Do you like the
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer better, or the ELF one that comes like a stick with the sealer on the other end?

I've actually never tried the ELF studio primer but I've heard some pretty bad reviews on it, which is mainly what deterred me from buying it. But The ELF Mineral Primer works pretty well. It's almost comparable to my Urban Decay Primer potion :)

Hope that helped!

I actually have the ELF studio one right now. The liner sealer burns the hell out of my eyes :(

Post a Comment

comments?♥