“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

Natural Bronze EOTD

Posted on 11:41 PM | By a.z.♥ | In ,


I haven't been wearing face makeup lately because of stress. I started breaking out like crazy, getting random cystic pimples on my face. So I stopped and just kept my face moisturized. Haha so technically, this should be called Eyes of the day.

Eyes
MAC Brow Shader in Walnut and Ivorie
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Revlon Quad in Coffee Bean
Stila Smudgepot in 24k
Loreal Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara

Lips
Maybelline Sensational Lipsticks in Born With It
Aveeno Essential Moisture Lip conditioner with SPF15

Look out for a splurge of consecutive updates! I'm jumping back on the band wagon. Thanks again for supporting me all of this way. A tutorial will be coming soon, after friday so be on the lookout for that! :)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

comments?♥