“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

Update and Long Awaited Collective Haul

Posted on 10:26 AM | By a.z.♥ | In

HELLLOOOOOOOOO loves!
So sorry for not updating in so long. I'll spare everyone the thoughtless excuses and whatnot. But I do apologize, I really don't know what came over me these past few weeks. I've missed blogging and everyone of you! :)

I've done way too much hauling and not enough posting. Haha I fail a lot, I had all the pictures cropped and saved on my computer and I was supposed to upload them yesterday so I can make my posts at work right now. That didn't quite work out as well as I had expected, boo. But I'm going to post none the less. Before we go onto the hauls, I'm planning on doing a tutorial
soon. Does anyone have any suggestions of what kind of tutorial I should do?

Now that that's settled, ON WITH THE HAULLLLLL.

All of these were purchased during the Sephora Friends and Family sale so I'm not going to put up the prices. I went little overboard though .___.
I LOVEEEEE how smooth these lipsticks go on. And the texture is absolutely heavenly! The only down side is that there's a fake citrusy smell to it, but it goes away after a while. It's not a chemical smell, just....weird citrus candy like.
  • Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE VOLUPTÉ Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15 - 1 Nude Beige. This is really similar to Lingerie Pink, but more nudy pink toned. This is my FAVORITE of the three, I've been wearing it just about everyday. It's goregous!
  • Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE VOLUPTÉ Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15 - 7 Lingerie Pink. This is a bright light pink lipstick. I like it if I want to make a bolder statement
  • Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE VOLUPTÉ Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15 - 4 Sweet Honey. This is more brown than nudy. I wouldn't wear it by itself but I would pair it with a nice nude gloss to lighten it up and make it less brown.
Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II - Book of Shadows Vol. II
I have the first book of shadows and I like it a lot. I like this one a lot too but I wouldn't say that I LOVE all of the shadows. I don't know if I've mentioned it before but I HATE shadows with HUGE chunks of glitter that just fall EVERYWHERE. I hate to say it but although I LOVE the texture and pigmentations of Urban Decay Shadows, I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE how some of them have HUGE "confetti-like" glitters that fall EVERYWHERE. To name a few, MIDNIGHT COWBOY. GAHHHHH. Words cannot describe how much I hate that shadow because of fall outs. Nylon comes close....VERYYYY close after a little incident today. As much as I hate some of the shadows, I still bought it because I love the texture. Doesn't mean I'll use the ones with HUGE glitter chunks but I'll most definetly use the ones without them.

Illamasqua Eye Liner Cake - Mislead
I've been lemming after Illamasqua products for a while and I finally managed to get my hands on some. I purchased this one because I've always wanted to use an eyeliner cake. I must say it works really nicely BUT it is hard to get used to though. It goes on SUPER dark and smooth if you add the right ratio of water to the cake. But because of that, it's hard to get used to. The first few times I used it I swear I wanted to chuck it across the room. Haha, but I didn't and I'm glad I didn't. :)

Illamasqua Eye Brow Cake - Vehement
The color that I purchased was the soft black on, not the one in the picture. The color is AMAZING. It's so hard finding a neutral, NON-RED toned brow powder. Now that my black hair is growing back out, I'm glad I bought this because it matches perfectly well. Absolutely NO red tones. I can also control how dark I want my brows to be. Very easy to layer and blend. It also lasts pretty long too, which is surprising for a brow powder alone.


Okay nevermind, maybe that wasn't as much as I thought it was.....but it did put a HUGE dent in my wallet. haha Booo. So much for a bombass post. Gah. Whatever, super belated October favorites post coming soon.

Comments (1)

That's awesome, I love how YSL lipstick feels on lips. Great haul! For tutorial, perhaps shaping brow using your new brow cake? =)

Post a Comment

comments?♥