“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

Birthday Look #1 FOTD

Posted on 9:47 PM | By a.z.♥ | In , ,

Aw man! I'm so sad. After I was done playing with the eyelashes, I ended up losing one of the bottom lashes. Boo, that was the only pair I purchased too. Oh wells. It was fun just messing with them. Now that I've goten used to using bottom falsies I think I might just repurchase some more! Hehehe, such a fun way to procrastinate and destress from studying. Anyways onto the look! :)



And just for kicks, LOL
haha deer in headlights!
Products Used
Face
Laneige Snow Crystal Dual Foundation
ELF Studio Blush in Peachy Keen

Eyes
Circle Lenses: Geo Nudy Blues
False Eyelashes:
-Top: Elise Faux Lashes in #101
-Bottom: Ardell Fashion Lashes in #112
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow in Confident
ELF Studio Eyeshadow in Charcoal
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Zero
ELF Studio Eyeshadow in Sand Dollar
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black

Lips
ELF Mineral Lip liner in Brown
ELF Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph
ELF Mineral Lipgloss in Au Naturale


I just realized.........almost all of the products I used for this look are ELF products. haha and I said the last FOTD was a lot of ELF products, this one is even more!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

comments?♥