“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

For my Followers

Posted on 10:39 PM | By a.z.♥ | In

Hello my dear followers, both Newly followed and Old,

Because I do not want to end today on my 44th post (haha the fotd) I am writing this to thank you guys so much for taking time out of your day to read my ramblings and make up blabber. I'm so happy that I have your support!

A little tid bit about myself, I'm the type of person that starts lots of mini projects and what not, but half way through, I get distracted and does something else. But because you guys are supporting me as this blog grows, I don't feel like stopping and starting up another project. So as a thank you to you guys, to make things more exciting, I want to let you guys know that I will actually be hosting a CONTEST/GIVEAWAY soon to thank you guys for following me on Blogger.

Of course it will be FOLLOWERS ONLY, so if you are already following me on google reader or something like that then you might want to import your subscriptions into blogspot or your email (refer to this FAQ) Or if you still have problems feel free to drop me a comment or email and I'd be glad to help you out :)

Anyways, be on the lookout for that in the near future and THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT EVERYONE!!! I really appreciate it :)

With love,
♥Annie

Comments (2)

BTW, I got my elf studio stuff last week, and realized that I didn't get any eye shadows except for the shimmer kit. I got my roomate a the 15$ travel kit/palette thingie, lol. I got one of the powders (which I found cakey?)... yet to try the other stuff.
Watching you do all these looks makes me really want to just sit in front of the mirror all day and play, lol.

Also... ELF doesn't have a gel liner like MAC's fluidline, right? I got some angled brushes and realized I don't have anymore gel liner. :\

Thanks for the comment before on my blog my dear! Your blog looks much more organized and cute! Love it! :)

Post a Comment

comments?♥