“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

Yellow and Blue FOTD

Posted on 10:11 PM | By a.z.♥ | In , ,

Hi guys! I hope everyone's having an awesome friday! Not too many words in this post because alas, I have to sleep early for my nursing entrance exam tomorrow morning (ON MY BIRTHDAY TOO.) argh it sucks. I'm not ready at all but I have to suck it up and do my best. Then after that, let the festivities begin! :)

I decided to do a colorful FOTD since it's friday and my last official summer day at work before classes start. SIGH. anyways enouh babbling, onto the FOTD!


Products Used
Face
Shiseido Sun Protection Liquid Foundation
ELF mineral Blush in Peachy Keen

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer potion
ELF Mineral Eyeprimer
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Honey
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Peace
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Underground
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow in Elegant
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Sapphire Shimmer
The Face Shop Eyelash Primer
Maybelline Lash Stylist
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde

Lips
Palmers Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick
MAC lipstick in Hue


Comments (2)

wow! this is superr pretty <3

I love the color combo here :]
I found your blog through soompi and you should make a tutorial there!!

Post a Comment

comments?♥